DiIntegrator EDI Integration Solution - Business One Add-onManage Large Groups of EDI Orders
EDI Integration Solution accelerates the EDI process and integrate with your accounting system
- DiIntegrator combined with DiCentral's hosted EDI translation and routing services (Web Based EDI - DiWeb), allows you to process large groups of orders while providing tight integration with local backend applications such as your accounting software package or ERP system. As a supplier, you now have the benefit of processing your EDI data locally while maintaining the advantages of complete visibility and redundancy offered through a web–hosted EDI solution.
- Unique "Processing Agents" within DiIntegrator are designed to manage and manipulate large volumes of EDI data to facilitate order and fulfillment processes. This increased functionality allows you to manage much heavier loads of data, and comply with today's most challenging supply chain requirements.
- DiIntegrator can help you reduce supply chain costs by applying unique business rules and policies to meet the specific requirements for each trading partner.
Trading partner managment
- DIintegrator provides a robust set of tools that allow you to set unique business policy profiles for each trading partner and manage the relationship.
- DIintegrator can effectively reduce the time it takes to process EDI documents, ultimately speeding the workflow processes.
Industry Specific Solutions
- How much time do you spend managing short–shipped orders? DIintegrator will automatically allocate items across all shipping locations according to the unique requirements of each client.
SAP Business One EDI Integration
Companies using SAP Business One turn to DiCentral for the most comprehensive hosted EDI integration services on the market. The DiCentral solution allows you to take your EDI program beyond traditional hosting models by providing complete mapping, integration, visibility, control, and communication.
As companies grow, so do their EDI requirements. With DiCentral, SAP Business One users can simplify their business processes and focus on their core competencies. Businesses that migrate their internal EDI systems to DiCentral find that they escape the constant upgrades, daily maintenance, and personnel shortages that plague other companies.
Features of DiIntegrator for SAP Business One:
- Seamless integration to SAP Business One
- Multiple ASN Packing Schemes with preconfigured UCC128 bar code labels
- Preconfigured Trading Partner Maps with Built in Business Processes
- Provides unmatched visibility and control of your inbound/outbound data
- Automatically calculate retailer allowances in inbound purchase orders
- Dynamic Inventory Update synchronizes correct shipping information with SAP Business One
- Multi User Versions in 5, 10 and 15 user packs
- Add On Modules for Increased Functionality Available
- Purchase Order Allowance Adjustment
Benefits of Using DiIntegrator for SAP Business One with Dynamic Inventory Update:
- Improve Return on Investment by Simplifying EDI Experience
- Prevent errors caused by manual data entry
- Eliminate costly and unnecessary charge–backs
- Re-allocate valuable resources to Focus on Core Business
- Single Source Solution Streamlines Customer Support
- Speed Order to Cash Process
- Reduce risk by going with SAP certified solution
Inteligent order Management
- Shorten order–processing cycles with advanced management tools that organize, audit, and correct discrepancies before EDI documents are created.
- Invoice large groups of orders, including direct to store.
- Handle complex shipping and fulfillment requirements with multiple packing options from multiple locations.
- Reduce turnaround time with predictive shipment building methods.
- Multi–user access configuration for pick tickets, packing slips, UCC 128 labels, bill of lading and more.
- Integrate transaction data with accounting systems, warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, and other third party applications.
- SBT, VMI, TMS, dynamic order sourcing. DiIntegrator modules provide solutions for your unique supply chain processes.
- DiConnect Communication – Provides secured FTP data transfer.
- AS2 – And/or other certified and interoperable data communication solutions.
- TMS Wizard – Provides immediate and real-time synchronization between physical equipment, response to routing requests, and advance ship notices.
- ASN Creation Wizard – Consolidates your warehouses’ shipping notices into one single ASN.
- Global ASN Combination Wizard – Consolidate multiple factory shipment notices into one single ASN.
- ASN Process Agent – Constructs and defines hierarchical ASN data automatically according to Trading Partner policies and business rules.
- Packing Wizard – Provides seven unique process models to define carton content across multiple Trading Partner orders.
Carton Identification and Labeling Wizard – Automates synchronization of serial shipping container code (SSCC) values between your system and your DiWeb account.
- HTML format print files available
- Printing UCC Labels any Windows based graphic printer
- Small Parcel Export Wizard – Transfer seamlessly carton level data to third party or carrier-supplied shipping systems.
- Purchase Order Process Agent – Provides order management (order grouping, order perfection and reports) and processing capabilities, including the invoicing function.
- Purchase Order Perfection Wizard – Verifies PO information, such as store addresses and item information.
- Allocation Wizard – Supports all common methods for distributing available inventory across multiple store orders.
- Invoice Process Agent – Assigns, defines, and maintains invoice numbers, store terms, and PO specific data fields.
- Order and Invoice ASCII Flat Files – Supports the import/export of orders, invoices and data integration with other applications via ASCII flat file format.
- System Reports – Provides eight industry reports: PO summary, PO allocation report, invoice summary, item summary vs. available to ship, pick grid, packing slip, carton content report, detailed manifest.
- EDI Process Agent – Reduces the time spent and increases the speed of processing EDI documents though data management, data manipulation, data processing prior to creation of electronic documents or physical shipments. (Warehouse Orders (940), Warehouse Shipping Advice (945), PO Acknowledgement (855), Order Status inquiries (869), Responses to Order Status Inquiries (870), Request for Routing (753), Response to Request for Routing (754), Global Factory Distribution (ZZ), 3PL proprietary Flat Files).
- Partner Policy Profile – Maintains trading partner specific business roles to simplify and automate EDI Trading Partner compliance.
- SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine – Redistribute version of the SQL Server relational database engine.
EDI INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS
- DiShadow ERP Adaptors – Increases the speed of EDI data integration deployment. DiShadow Integration Agents interact with enterprise system’s API, support SQL-based communications, and provide multiple methods for exchanging EDI data between your Trading Partner and your ERP
- Document Transformation Adaptor - Provides plug-and-play “maps” for the exchange of ASCII based, flat file transactions.
|Microsoft SQL Database (MSDE)|
|Order and Invoice Flat File Availability|
|Purchase Order Process Agent|
|Invoice Process Agent|
|Carton Identification and Labeling Wizard|
|ASN Process Agent|
|PO Allocation Report|
|Item Summary vs Available to Ship|
|Carton Content Report|
|AS2 Secure Communications|
|Event / Report Manager|
|Purchase Order Perfection Wizard|
|Global ASN Combination Wizard|
|ASN Creation Wizard|
|Small Parcel Export Wizard|
|EDI PROCESS AGENTS||BASE||STANDARD||PROFESSIONAL|
|Proprietary Flat Files|
|Warehouse Shipping Advice (945)|
|Warehouse Order (940)|
|Purchase Order Acknowledgement (855)|
|Order Status Inquiry (869)|
|Order Status Report (870)|
|Request for Routing (753)|
|Response to Request for Routing (754)|
|Global Factory Distribution (ZZ)|
|DISHADOW ERP ADAPTORS||BASE||STANDARD||PROFESSIONAL|
|DOCUMENT TRANSFORMATION ADAPTORS||BASE||STANDARD||PROFESSIONAL|
|Warehouse Order (940)|
|Warehouse Shipping Advice (945)|
|TRADING PARTNER SETUP AND COMPLIANCE KIT||BASE||STANDARD||PROFESSIONAL|