LiveWare Warehouse Management System - SAP® Business One Add-onPowerful WMS Solutions from IronWare Technologies
LiveWare WMS from IronWare Technologies, is a robust enterprise inventory and warehouse management solution that extends the power of accounting applications to warehouse personnel and seamlessly integrates mission-critical data back to accounting software. Providing real-time inventory data and warehouse management information, LiveWare WMS processes all transactions via wireless communication devices supported by Teklogix, the leader in scanning hardware running the latest version of Windows Mobile. Using an intuitive touch screen interface, users can print, receive, transfer and ship while automatic database synchronization occurs for up-to-the-minute accuracy on warehouse operations.
LiveWare WMS Key Features/Benefits:
- Real time inventory and management information
- Audit trail of all transactions that take place
- View inventory by bin location
- Know your most active pickers
- Improved customer service -- no guessing on shipment & delivery dates
- Optimize bottom line -- know where to stock, what's hot and what's not
- Short install/implementation time
- Real-time database synchronization via 802.11b/g
- Supports any size warehouse in any market
- Supports paper-based warehouse operations
- MS SQL Server based on server and handheld
- Print, receive, transfer, ship, receipt from production and cycle count from handheld device.
- Scanning for purchase orders & shipping
- Default bin assignment for sales and purchase orders
- SAP messaging notification for document-alerts in document processor
- UPC & Code 39 Label Printing from SAP B1 client
What's New in LiveWare WMS 3.9
- Support for SAP Business One v8.8
- Improved speed of loading and resetting of Warehouse Audit Screen
- Label printing from within SAP B1
- Improved cycle count reporting of bins not counted
- Inventory Location Tracking screen showing N/A bins when applicable
- Modification to Warehouse Audit screen filtering for transfers - Ignore inventory for drop ship warehouse
- Updated connecting to DIAPI when using SQL Server 2008
- Improved updating of data to server (background synchronization)
- Auto increment quantity when same barcode is scanned
A Good Business Decision!
LiveWare WMS is a cost-effective enterprise warehouse management solution designed to maximize an organization’s accounting and inventory accuracies. The system enables significantly improved fulfillment procedures with more efficient pick-pack and less fulfillment errors. Organizations can experience increased customer satisfaction and reduced cycle times resulting in a larger return on investment with their ERP systems, and a lower total cost of ownership by reducing overall inventory, labor costs and increasing employee productivity.
A Sound Accounting Practice
LiveWare WMS is a CFO’s dream, designed to optimize accounting performance by providing significant reductions in write-offs from inventory losses, increased accuracy in inventory handling/reporting from transaction audit trails and more reliable inventory valuation with cycle counts. Reductions in warehouse storage capacity requirements and labor costs also serve to maximize financial impact as safety stock and overstaff is decreased.
A Robust .net-based Application
Meeting the stringent requirements of the SAP Certification process, LiveWare WMS is a powerful .NET-based solution that enables data transfer to servers using SQL replication. Its unique architecture allows devices to support real-time data transfer using standard 802.11 b/g wireless networks, as well as support for batch mode when wireless networks are not available. Handheld devices use Microsoft SQL CE (Compact Edition) to store all data, leveraging the latest intuitive touch screen graphical user interface and SD expansion cards to store larger databases. Devices automatically detect the wireless network, transferring data back to the server when network connectivity is available. This enables devices to leave the wireless network due to weak signal, network outage or distance and automatically reconnect to provide full function recording of transactions when back in range or when the network is restored. All handheld installation and updates to device software are quickly and easily performed using Microsoft ActiveSync.
LiveWare WMS users can print, receive, transfer, ship, enable receipt from production and cycle count from handheld devices, as all transactions are synchronized back to the accounting system database. Label printing is initiated from a newly enhanced Print Queue Manager, enabling easy modification to label output via the new label editor. LiveWare WMS is designed to support virtually any size warehouse in literally any industry and will improve customer service, response time, accounting performance and overall warehouse efficiencies throughout the organization