ALLiGACOM EDI-Integrated Suite - SAP® Business One Add-onFully Hosted, Seamless, and AS2 Enabled Solution
Benefits of managed EDI
The ALLiGACOM EDI-Integrated Suite for SAP Business One is a fully hosted, seamless, and AS2 enabled solution that achieves the true optimization of business practices for which EDI has always been intended.
All mapping, trading partner management, testing, configuration, and 997 Functional Acknowledgement tracking are fully managed without the need for updates or patches to be purchased or installed by end users.
Full data integration
ALLiGACOM offers companies wishing to simplify transactions with their trading partners the ability to integrate an EDI solution with their business management system in a way that is transparent and easy for all users—even those who aren't familiar with EDI.
SAP Business One users' sales, invoicing, production, scheduling, and shipping data are all fully integrated and reconciled, eliminating any need for manual intervention.
Customer and Supplier facing EDI
Capable of both customer and supplier facing EDI, the SAP Business One platform now combines the substantial cost savings of a fully hosted EDI model with the technological capabilities of solutions that were until recently unavailable to small and medium sized enterprises.
A single environment
The EDI-Integrated Suite comes equipped with validation, automation, and reporting functionalities that have been designed with the user in mind and that enable SAP Business One users to take full advantage of the SAP Business One platform. Seamless data integration and embedded functionality allow all EDI related activities to be executed within the native end user environment of SAP Business One.
- True B2B supply chain collaboration through real time information
- Management by exception eliminating the need for manual tracking
- Faster and more accurate delivery of goods
- Inventory optimization
- Decreased logistical costs
- Quick and efficient new business partner adds
- Scalable solution to handle increased transactional volume
- Error reduction through automated business processes
- Faster transaction processing
- Enhanced customer service due to shorter delays in order fulfillment, reduction of administrative errors, tracking of all EDI transactions and increased visibility into your business community
- Greater efficiency of internal operations
- Improved competitive positioning
- and more!
Download the ALLiGACOM EDI-Integrated Suite Data Sheet (.PDF)