Coresuite Designer - SAP® Business One Add-onConnect SAP® Business One and online shops from ePages.
Coresuite Designer is the optimal printing and reporting tool for SAP® Business One, which enables you to fulfill your reporting requirements in no time.
Owing to its individual configuration possibilities, coresuite designer is irreplaceable for SMEs.
coresuite designer can be opened directly from SAP® Business One. This allows the layout designer to check the field data (Column name) in SAP® Business One at any time. The operation is similar to the one for Crystal and PLD from SAP® Business One.
coresuite designer has a number of help functions available including Simple Scripting (vb.net/c#) with Code Completion and Highlighting, simple charts, extensive reports with sub-reports, pivot tables, diagrams, RTF text, barcodes, graphics and .net scripting. With the use of one of these components you can even integrate self-written objects seamless.
- Marketing Documents: Printing and designing layouts of sales and purchasing forms such as orders, delivery notes, invoices, etc.
- Reports, Lists, Pivot tables: Including Multi-tables, master details / Sub-reports, combined with all other objects e.g. charts in spreadsheets.
- Diagrams / Charts: Standalone or combined with reports.
- Forms and Index cards: Precise results e.g. through original forms scanned in the background.
- Interactive Forms: All major barcode formats supported (also 2d DataMatix). Measures are also freely definable. Compatible with well-known printer labels like Zebra.
- Tags include Barcodes and Graphics: All major barcode formats supported (also 2d DataMatix). Measures are also freely definable. Compatible with well-known printer labels like Zebra.
- Change letters without text editing using the RTF object: It is called as as a function in each SAP® text field and can be used to make small changes to texts (coresuite editor).
Accelerated integration time
Thanks to his diversity of templates, you can save time with the coresuite designer. The product contains country specific standard documents in the delivery content such as marketing documents with offers, sales confirmation, delivery notes, invoice layouts and reports in the area CRM, sales (sales analysis), purchase, service, warehouse, production etc.
Dynamic: only one layout for all languages.
With coresuite designer you only need to manage and maintain one layout for all marketing documents. Global changes are made in few minutes. In the layout you can determine the print data according to the document type. For example, you can have two different footer areas, one to be printed only in offers, and the other in all invoices or credit notes. Thanks to the new SAP® Business One translation functions, all texts in the layout can be translated to all languages in a simple manner.
All important master data and documents from SAP® Business One, for which predefined data sources have been installed, are at your dispense. Alternatively, individual SQL query include parameter can be set up by the standard SAP® query manager and can be used in your reports.
You can define the course of a print task precisely, e.g., the first or last page should be pulled from another tray. Further parameter such as user, copy, language and a free definable tax parameter can help to identify a printer as well. Duplex prints with a dynamic back side layout can also be configured.
In addition to printing single items using the print button coresuite designer allows automatic printing as well. The following options are available:
- Batch printing: Print orders can be triggered by SAP's alert function. For example, every evening at 20:00 HRS, open A/R invoices can be printed. Emails can be generated automatically as reminders for invoicing.
- Remote printing: coresuite designer supervises a specific file with xml based printing orders. The corresponding layout is printed as soon as a print order is placed in this file.
Pivot (contingency table)
With coresuite designer you can create not only tables but also charts and instrument analyses. You can also use the Pivot element for reporting (OLAP).
The Pivot object collects data in several dimensions and can thus answer questions like: "How is the product turnover distributed over the years and per employee?" You can also build up more complex figures by implementing further levels. An assistant helps you with the production of the table. For ease of calculation you have in the pivot table a row of special functions at your disposal. You can be as creative with your designs as you like.
eMail, fax, Word, Excel, PDF.
With coresuite designer, emails can be created from SAP® Business One. The eMail addresses and texts can be automatically defined. The eMail is automatically generated and the underlying layout is attached as a PDF. The reports can also be directly converted to Word or Excel for further editing.
Charts and diagrams
The charts in coresuite designer are rotatable around both axes. There are bars (vertical and horizontal), pie charts, cones, octahedrons and lines both in 2D and 3D and graded, grouped, stacked or simple. You can assign colors, explode pie charts, mark diagrams, let long descriptions slant, set up several y-axes and scale axes logarithmically. You can already see that there will be something for your graphical evaluation!
Dynamic: A single layout for all marketing documents in every language
Save time! With coresuite designer you only need to create and maintain one layout for all marketing documents. Global changes are made within a few minutes. You can determine the data to print in the print layout according to the document type. For example, you can have two different footer areas: one to be printed only in orders and the other in all invoices or credit notes.
Using the new SAP® Business One Translation function all texts in the layout can be translated to all languages in a simple manner.
You don’t have to create several layouts (per Language) anymore. The texts can be imported and exported which enables you to create documents in your own language and simply have them translated.
Instruments and Dials
coresuite designer provides the possibility to compile dials, bars, digits and a lot more. These elements have an own designer and work well for dashboards or other visualizations. You can place the instruments in repetitive areas.
Instruments and Dials
All product attributes defined in ePages (for example, color and size) can be transferred to SAP® Business One, to be there flexibly assigned to the products.
coresuite designer supports all important barcode formats. For optimal results you can adjust the line thickness as well as the line proportion as far as the barcode type allows it.
- 2from5 (Interleaved/Industrial/Matrix/Datalogic)
- 3from9 alias Alpha 39 alias Code 39 (with/without CRC)
- Code 39
- Code 11
- Code 93/Code 93x
- Code 128
- EAN-13 P2 (ISSN) magazines
- EAN-13 P5 (Bookland, ISBN) books
- EAN-128 (A,B,C)
- Japan. Postcode
- PDF 417 / PDF417 Compact
System requirements and restrictions
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent). Dual-core processors an advantage|
|Memory||up to 200 MB per user is freely available to core suite|
|Hard Drive||50 MB free available for core suite|
|Printers||Most Windows-compatible printers are supported|
|Internet connection||For the benefit of automatic updates|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista (1) , Windows 7 (1) , Windows Server 2008 (1)|
|Runtime||Microsoft. Net 3.5 SP01|
|SQL Server||Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP2 / 3, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (2) , Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (2)|
|SAP® B1||2005A / B SP1 (3) , 2007A SP00 (4) , 2007A SP01, 8.8|
(1) Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 for SAP® Business One as of Version 2007 PL supports 47th Together with add-ons but it can still cause problems. SAP® Business One COM interfaces used to communicate with third-party add-ons. SAP® Business One also needs to install updates explicitly as an administrator (Right-click context menu) and run the User Account Control is disabled.
(2) The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 in connection with the Windows Server 2008 supports only!
(3) SAP® Business One 2005 will be complete only up to core version 2.50 support suite.
(4) SAP® Business One 2007 SP00 PL 47 is complete only up to core version 2.90 support suite.
SAP® Business One
- from SAP® Business One 2007 SP0 PL35
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- coresuite framework