Achieve Credit Card Management - SAP® Business One Add-onMaintain and utilize credit card information for their customers
This module allows companies to maintain and utilize credit card information for their customers.
It includes the following features:
- You may elect to pre-authorize cards when Sales Orders are entered or when orders have been picked; if authorization is by pick ticket, then you may choose to authorize the entire shipment or each sales order individually.
- Authorization may be for the exact amount of the order or shipment, or you may add a percentage or dollar amount to the authorization, in order to accommodate freight charges or other changes that may occur before invoicing.
- The charge for an order may be split between multiple cards.
- Any number of payment terms may be flagged for credit card processing; if desired, different authorization methods may be assigned to different payment terms.
- Credit card information is stored in the Business Partner Master; each customer may have an unlimited number of credit cards, with one designated as the default.Cards may be marked inactive as necessary.
- When processing an order with a credit card payment terms code, the operator may enter the card number by means of a button on the Accounting tab of the Sales Order form. He may select any of the customer's existing credit cards or enter a new one; if a new card is entered, it may be added to the customer's permanent list or designated as a one-time use card.
- Once authorization occurs, the operator may view the status of the charge on the Sales Order or target documents.
- When a credit card order is invoiced, the system will automatically charge the c ard(s) t hat w ere d esignated. A n Incoming Payment document will be created, and the Invoice will be marked Closed, with no balance due.
- When a Credit Memo is created that includes a credit card terms code, the system will automatically display the credit card entry screen so that the appropriate card can be selected. A negative Incoming Payment document will be created for the credit.
- Batch processing is available as an option in the system. If this method is utilized, then a list of credit-card terms Deliveries is displayed; the user may select which ones will be included in the batch. All of the selected Deliveries will be copied to invoices and charged as described above.