SAP Field Service ManagementThe I-know-how-to-fix-this-moment. Make it a core moment.
All-in-one Field Service Software for your entire team. Make it a core moment.
- Crowd Service
Coresystems has pioneered "Crowd Service" – which allows customers to leverage an Uber-like platform to find available field service technicians in real-time.
- Field Service Analytics, Reports & Dashboards
Delivering exceptional service is tougher today than it's ever been. With analytics you can make your service more efficient, effective, and more closely aligned with your customers' needs.
- Customer Self-Service
Coresystems Now Self-Service Portal is a knowledge base and customer portal all in one. With the easy-to-use code scanner function, your customers can quickly access product or equipment information or initiate service calls in a more efficient manner.
- Field Service Knowledge Management
Customer satisfaction begins with employee expertise. With Knowledge Management, you can ensure that your employees have the insight and information necessary to deliver high-quality service in any situation.
- Work Order Management Software
Great service means being in the right place at the right time. With Workforce Management Material you can link parts to warehouses in real-time, so your field service technicians have a better chance of getting it right the first time. You can also track service vehicles for improved resource management and response times.
- Workforce Scheduling & Field Service Dispatching Software
Great field service no longer revolves around reacting to a failure. With our intuitive technology and enhanced processes, you can proactively manage field resources, and be better prepared to resolve your customer issues in advance of failures.
- Mobile Field Service Management Software & App
Customers demand a level of service which is difficult to execute in paper form. Mobile technology has transformed the way in which organizations operate in the field in this age of the empowered customer.
- Integrations and Cloud
Coresystems is delivered in the cloud as a SaaS application, yet offers seamless offline functionality in all mobile applications. Best of all, our ecosystem comes ready for 3rd party integrations with our powerful API.
- Security and GDPR
Understanding security, GDPR and personal data definition is critical for business compliance. Coresystems will take any action necessary to ensure that we handle customer data in compliance with applicable law.
Innovative and human-powered field service with Crowd Service
With the pervasiveness of IoT, everything has become faster and more connected. Service customers expect real-time responses. However, the weakest link is the availability of field service technicians to respond in real-time when and where maintenance is needed. With a pool of crowd workers - including employees, partners, freelancers- there is constantly someone with the right skills available for the job. And with the Coresystems FSM solution, you can build your own crowd pool and rely on our powerful AI tools to automatically plan service requests in real-time. Technicians can quickly get job notifications and perform the job via our mobile app.
Scale your field service business and meet real-time service expectations.
Expand Your Workforce with a Crowd of Experts
Crowd Service lets you capitalize on the talent within your own business ecosystem and makes it easy for companies to adjust their workforce to current demands in real-time. Having a larger available skilled workforce also provides you with the resources you need to accept new business and clients. By creating a pool of skilled service technicians consisting of your employees, subsidiaries, partners, and freelancers, you will always find the perfect person with the right expertise for the job!
The benefits of a Crowd Service are:
- grow your workforce from your own tried and trusted network of service professionals
- easily manage skills and qualifications of service providers to make sure customers can get the best professional service.
- easily expand your service area thanks to a global Crowd of qualified technicians
- grow your business and accept more jobs or even assist other service companies if they are in need of resources
Provide Real-Time Service with Crowd Dispatching Powered by Artificial Intelligence
Managing a Crowd of workers across your entire business ecosystem is no easy task. That is why the job is best left to Coresystems’ AI-powered scheduling assistance. Service requests can still be manually dispatched. Or they can be automatically assigned using intelligent scheduling to determine the best qualified technician by taking into account expertise, location, and availability.
AI Crowd dispatching enhances your field services by providing:
- real-time dispatching of service requests
- notifications by email or SMS to your service technicians with all the necessary information to perform the job
- service requests transmitted directly from machines to service technicians
- technician access to technical guidelines on mobile devices to ensure uniform handling of all service requests
- remote support for service technicians who respond to service requests but perhaps need assistance from specialists to resolve the issue
Customize Your Crowd Platform
Building an ecosystem by collaborating with business partners will help you quickly expand your company’s edge and your market. However, it is your customers that stand to gain the most since they will benefit from quicker and better service. Customer satisfaction will soar as customers’ service needs are addressed by local experts. In addition, you will be contributing to a sustainable business model by maximizing the potential of your ecosystem’s assets.
Manage your Crowd in your Service Crowd Platform
- easy onboarding of partners and certified experts
- reach clients in more remote regions where you might not have your own direct resources and workforce
- ability to work with a transaction-based model
- access on demand
- collect data for further analysis
Crowdsource the Best Talents
The way we work is changing. The next generation of employees is placing priority on independence, autonomy and flexibility. There is a clear trend amongst skilled workers – in particular in the service and technology sectors – towards self-employment. On top of that, a generation of skilled experts of retirement age still wants to offer their knowledge at their own convenience. Crowd service lets you adapt your workforce to accommodate for the shifting perspectives on employment. It also ensures that you don’t fall victim to the growing talent gap in field services. Crowd services ensure that you always have the qualified personnel you need to provide the quality service you promise.
Field Service Analytics, Reports & Dashboards:
Next Generation Service Leadership
Coresystems' Dashboard makes it possible to observe and analyse KPIs. This provides managers with a comprehensive and real-time overview of how departments, teams, and employees are performing. Transparent and individualized reports lay out valuable data about your services, revenue, and consumption as well as inventory. These metrics and the deeper insight they offer help you arrive at crucial business decisions that will give your Field Services a competitive edge.
Grow your field service business effectively through customer analysis.
Measure Your Field Service Metrics in Real-Time
The extensive overview of your field service metrics offered by the Analytics Cockpit translates to added business intelligence. This valuable insight helps you recognize what is working and what can be optimized. The results: increased customer satisfaction and added revenue.
Keeping track of your metrics in real-time allows for:
- quick and easy recognition of problem areas
- accurate productivity and revenue measurements
- transparent performance overviews
- sorting of customer requests based on level of urgency
- the creation of standardized and customized reports
- simplified compliance with service-level agreements (SLAs)
- clearly recognizable KPIs
- increased customer satisfaction
Use Dynamic Data to Gain Key Insight
Every industry and company relies on its own unique set of KPIs to measure success. This means that management solutions have to be flexible and adaptable. Not only is the Analytics Dashboard customizable, it also offers Integrated Analytics that make sense of your data in real-time
When using the Coresystems Analytics Dashboard you benefit from:
- a single data hub that consolidates all your essential business data
- a product that can be customized and configured to meet your specific demands
- graphically enhanced reports
- overview of your KPIs
- mobile and desktop access to both the Dashboard and dynamic reports
Customize Your Dashboard and Reports With Drag-and-Drop Designer
The easy to use drag-and-drop feature makes it possible to create a dashboard and reports that are unique to your business and your needs.
Real-Time Printing Using Cloud Solutions
Real-time printing connected to the cloud makes it possible for field service technicians to either print or send reports and invoices to customers as soon as a service visit is complete. Being able to create and print service and status reports while on site increases overall company efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Having access to data in the cloud makes even more real-time services possible:
- create complete service reports on site
- fill out and print order forms for parts and services
- automated upload of report to ERP for invoicing
with our Self-Service Solution Coresystems Now
Coresystems Now is redefining the customer service experience by empowering customers to attend to their own service needs when possible. By simply scanning a QR code or serial number on a device with their mobile phone, customers can initiate an instant service request. They can schedule a field service visit, order replacement parts, and more without lengthy telephone queues. Coresystems Now also makes it easier for customers to manage and review their installed bases. This level of comprehensive oversight makes it simple to determine the business partners and components associated with all company devices. The whole service experience is streamlined and more efficient than ever before.
Empower the self-reliant customer and improve customer loyalty through outstanding service experience.
Stay Open for Business 24/7 with Coresystems Now
Coresystems Now is about helping customers help themselves. Customers can scan a QR code, a serial number or any other unique identifier on a device and choose between a series of self-service option, e.g. to review operational information and fix the problem by themselves or turn to a remote support team for assistance.
Finally, if all else fails, customers can use Coresystems Now to schedule an appointment with service technician!
How does Coresystems Now work?
- The customer scans the device’s QR code or a serial number with a mobile device.
- The customer is directed to the Virtual Customer Assistant and can explain the issue.
- The customer can review a series of self-service suggestions like FAQs and manuals OR
- The customer can request augmented reality powered remote support OR
- The customer can schedule a field service visit with a service technician, order replacement parts, or request product information.
- The customer can track the location and arrival time of the service technician or replacement parts in real-time.
Enhance the Customer Self-Service Experience
In addition to diminished wait times for service and assistance, customers are provided with a transparent overview of the entire service process. From the moment they make a service request, they can review everything on their mobile devices: troubleshooting, remote service, scheduling, tracking is also possible. And your Customer Service center also wins! With time-consuming tasks like appointment coordination and basic requests handled by Coresystems Now, they can focus instead on providing excellent support.
Make service better for customers and your customer service team with:
- our self-service portal available as a mobile web application, no need to download an app
- dialogue-based virtual customer assistance
- a dialog for selecting possible field service dates depending on availability
- status updates in real-time
Integrate Your Entire Installed Base to the Internet without IoT
IoT is making it possible for all connected devices to communicate and share data and information. This is great for new devices outfitted with the right technology, like sensors, to transmit signals and data. However, Coresystems Now also lets you connect all your older generation devices. Whether or not they have state-of-the-art sensors you can still provide real-time service! Information resources can incorporate all relevant device data.
Keep the overview and access your Data in your Self-Service Portal
- item numbers
- serial and lot numbers
- revision history
- current service status
- location of device
- technical and administrative contacts
- warranties and installation dates
Keep Your Customers Satisfied with Real-Time ETA and Notifications
Customers feel valued when you keep them informed and in the loop. Coresystems Now lets you do that with text messaging. Provide your customers with regular notifications and ETAs so they know when their service technician or replacement parts are arriving. Coresystems Now helps you provide as much information and transparency to your customers as possible. This makes for a great customer experience, which translates to real company loyalty!
Field Service Knowledge Management:
With the Employee Knowledge
Knowledge is the key to success for any business. This is no different in Field Services. Know-how is capital. And collecting valuable Field Service information like documentation, product manuals, video tutorials, and invaluable accumulated knowledge from experienced service technicians enables workers. Features like checklists ensure the highest quality standards. Shared expertise helps improve overall productivity. And all of this leads to increased employee and customer satisfaction.
With improved product and information management you can eliminate return visits and no-shows instantly.
Fuel Productivity and Quality Service with Knowledge Management
Working with checklists during service visits ensures a uniform level of expertise. Not only can they be customized to include all company and product knowledge, they are also simple to create. They ensure that all processes are standardized, and for example also keep in mind EHS (Environment, Safety and Health) Standards. Finally, they can be easily integrated into enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with an open API.
Field service checklists are like a script for how to provide the best service. They are also:
- easy to create with a drag-and-drop feature
- are automatically revised which means checklists stay up-to-date
- help optimize processes by setting forth the best plan of action
- are connected to ERP systems providing constant access to all important manuals and documentation
Use Dynamic Checklists to Empower Your Service Technicians
Service technicians generally find themselves on their own when providing Field Services. However, this does not mean they have to be without access to key knowledge and insight. Nowadays, thanks to checklists and file libraries, they can remain connected to the know-how they need to provide quality service. Dynamic checklists enable workers to perform efficiently and effectively thus maximizing productivity and customer satisfaction.
Dynamic checklists offer the following key benefits:
- guidance and instruction based on real-life empirical data, scenarios, and situations
- availability of and access to all data (customer and product history, user manuals, video tutorials, etc.)
- customizable structure that is flexible and can be adapted to any industry
- increased first-time-fix rate thanks to access to knowledge and expertise
- security checks
- information about the right tools and parts for the job as well as the best technical qualifications necessary to complete the field service
- high probability that field service technicians are ideally prepared for the job
Ensure Service Excellence and Efficiency Through Shared Knowledge
With Knowledge Management, you can ensure that all team members share the same view of the field, through applying information captured in the field through customer interactions to business processes and practices. Whether online or offline, your employees in the field will have access to these checklists to ensure that your customers receive the right response on the first visit.
One of the essential aspects of knowledge management is ready accessibility:
- online and offline access to data and checklists enables technicians to work anytime and anywhere
- accessibility to everyone involved including service technicians, back office personnel, and management helps everyone stay informed and up-to-date
- collaborative work is more harmonious
- transparency across the entire field service supply chain
- simple communication without the need for constant requests, demands or disruptive telephone calls while on the job
Capitalize on Knowledge Accumulated by Field Service Technicians
Having experienced and well-trained service technicians is essential for company success and a prerequisite for customer satisfaction. Checklists make it possible for employees to improve performance even further by providing key field insight to back-office personnel. By sharing information about follow-up activities with the sales department or linking to customer relationship management (CRM) software, service technicians can promote cross-selling and up-selling.
Knowledge management make it possible to:
- collect valuable data, which will be essential in the future
- improve cross-selling and upselling by alerting back-office personnel about customer needs i.e. upgraded devices, new service contracts
- reflect on a completed job and provide key learnings
- provide remote support through augmented reality
Work Order Management Software:
Increase Your Productivity
Having the best field service technicians available won’t matter much if they don’t have the right parts to make necessary repairs. Automated inventory management ensures that the right parts are on hand to get the job done. Coresystems Field Service Applications provides all necessary information in real-time. Work order software offers comprehensive inventory overview which helps avoid wasted time and repeat visits. It also optimizes preventive maintenance thanks to real-time tracking, monitoring and forecasting. Seamless interfaces between repair depots, truck stocking, and inventory promise an efficient field service experience.
Minimize repeat visits and maximize profits by ensuring part availability.
Accelerate Your End-to-End Work Order Lifecycle
With Coresystems’ user-friendly inventory overview, it is easy for you to track parts at each stage of the work order lifecycle. Our work order software gives you real-time insight into warehouse and service truck management. This makes it possible to reduce inefficiency caused by missing parts and unorganized returns, which in turn increases field service profitability. Customers also benefit from timely repairs and first-time-fixes, which boosts brand loyalty.
Improve Job Performance with Enhanced Inventory Visibility
Use Coresystems’ work order software to manage all your inventory data. This includes part requests and return material authorizations (RMAs). Thanks to seamless integration with your ERP, you can easily integrate all essential information. This makes it possible for field service technicians to quickly locate parts and costs within their own trucks or nearby depots.
Improved inventory visibility means:
- assets are easier to manage
- inventory costs can be reviewed and adjusted across the board
- field service technicians can use filters to easily locate a necessary part
- customers are not forced to wait for replacement parts or repeat visits to complete a job
Fulfill Your SLAs and Set Aside Reserved Materials
Coresystems’ Service Level Agreement (SLA) widget helps you stay abreast of your SLA commitments. That means that customer contracts, SLAs, and warranties are readily available and accessible to your field service workforce. This is essential for maintaining customer trust and satisfaction. The Material Reservation widget lets you earmark materials for service calls so that they are available as needed.
The SLA and Material Reservation widgets help you:
- provide your field service workforce with crucial information regarding SLAs
- reach your customer relationship management (CRM) goals by ensuring you provide reliable service with the right tools and equipment
- organize your available inventory and allocate it to specific field service jobs
Integrate Inventory Management into Your ERP System
The easy integration of Coresystems’ work order software and inventory management into your ERP system promises the most extensive end-to-end tracking of inventory possible. By merging valuable parts information with our management and work order tools, you can follow your parts from the warehouse to truck stocking to arrival on site with the customer. This level of visibility across all stages of the inventory lifecycle minimizes disruptions to effective field service and maximizes transparency, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Workforce Scheduling & Field Service Dispatching Software:
Get the right people to the right place, on time, with the parts they need.
When scheduling and planning field service operations, it is not always easy to account for unexpected variables. Truck breakdowns, employee illness, and field service visits that take longer than expected can result in costly delays and setbacks. With real-time, automated workforce scheduling, planning and dispatching, you can efficiently allocate your available human resources to maximize output and minimize costs. This also ensures that your customer service never suffers because of unpredictable circumstances.
Keeping your customers happy is easy when you manage work orders to maximize available manpower
Right Engineer + Right Parts + Right Job = Best Results
With a simple drag-and-drop interface, Coresystems workforce management software makes scheduling and dispatching easy. No matter if your scheduling process is manual, interactive, or fully automated and AI-powered, Coresystems' advanced scheduling capabilities make dispatching easier to manage and increase first-time fix rate.
Coresystems’ workforce management platform helps planners by providing a visual indication of where a certain work order should be placed. This ensures that you don’t miss your customers’ SLAs.
Visual feedback on the planning board lets you see jobs that are running overtime, which might potentially impact other scheduled activities.
Advanced workforce scheduling by Coresystems makes it easy to:
- access customer history data
- track essential assets
- prioritize important service calls manage complex shift schedules
- relay real-time job status information to the back office
- easy to make adjustments using a drag-and-drop interface
- visibility of travel time
- matching of job requirements with technician’s skillset
- find the technician that best suits a certain job by taking into account, skillsets, availability, coverage
- a fully customizable planning list lets you view the information that is important for you (work order status, address, equipment, SLA and custom fields)
Take the Stress Out of Scheduling with Total Visibility
The Coresystems drag-and-drop dispatch console offers increased visibility and transparency. This makes it easier and more efficient to assign tasks and schedule field service technicians. Not only is scheduling simplified, but the caliber of service and the customer experience improve measurably. The overall increase in efficiency and output also leads to a higher profit margin.
The drag-and-drop scheduling, dispatching and planning feature lets you:
- simultaneously schedules multiple work orders
- incorporate a map complete with job locations and current job status
- review all the information you need in real-time
- avoid unnecessary additional costs due to unexpected circumstances
- synchronize data so you can easily allocate your planned assignments with available field service technicians
- receive regular status updates while field service maintenance work is ongoing
- get an instant overview of your field technicians on a map
Skill Management For Advanced Workforce Scheduling
Coresystems’ Workforce Scheduling Tool makes sure that the nearest and best-qualified service technician is sent to each field service visit. Your field service technicians will appreciate the decrease in travel time and frustration with unfamiliar repair issues. Your customers will appreciate the quick responses and first-time-fix rate!
With advanced scheduling and dispatching you can:
- take into account skills and expertise specific to certain technicians when assigning jobs
- dispatch the best technician for user-defined service calls
- set factors like service region, technician location, best routes and skill set
- advanced filters let you narrow down and view only what is really important to you
Increase Your Return on Investment by +15% with Artificial Intelligence
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI), auto-scheduling has become more intelligent. Using advanced algorithms, field service providers are able to optimize scheduling, planning and dispatching in real-time. The result is smoother and swifter operations and the best possible utilization of all your available resources. The increase in efficiency and productivity translates directly into a sizable return on your investments.
Intelligent auto-scheduling lets you:
- simultaneously optimize multiple jobs thanks to intelligent algorithms
- send automated notifications to technicians, which include necessary tools and parts, on their mobile devices
- increase the speed and efficiency of your field services
- meet your key delivery metrics
Use Gantt Charts to Plan and Manage Complex Services and Installations
Long-cycle field service projects have an added level of complexity. They necessitate the availability of specific resources and expertise over an extended period of time. With Coresystems’ Gantt charts it is easy to manage more complicated long-term service and installation projects. This means that technicians can get started immediately rather than waste time coordinating logistics. Project planning and workforce management has never been easier.
Gantt charts make it easy to:
- drag and drop tasks into a comprehensive chart
- manage long cycle service projects and installations
- organize large teams for multiple days on site
Mobile Field Service Management Software & App:
Connect the Field to Customers, Peers, and the Rest of your Company
Give your field service technicians the power of Coresystems’ on their own mobile devices with our iOS, Android and Windows apps. Our apps lets you seamlessly integrate your back office enterprise resource management (ERM), customer relationship management (CRM), and accounting applications. That means your technicians can access all the essential information they need while on the go – online or offline. Working in real-time will save you valuable time and help your business thrive.
Providing the best in customer service just got easier with Coresystems’ mobile apps.
Let Our Mobile Field Service Apps Drive Your Service Operations
Coresystems had customer satisfaction in mind when designing our mobile field service app. By linking your field service technicians directly to essential business and customer information, you give them access to everything they need on the go. With a quick glance at their mobile phones they can review: customer histories, part availability, process checklists, and more. Not only does this increase the first-time-fix rate, it also increases speed, consistency, and efficiency. And this leads to happy customers!
Coresystems’ mobile field services app offers:
- on-the-go availability of important customer data
- an increased first-time-fix rate thanks to readily available critical field service information
- access to uniform checklists which ensures consistent response and repair
- real-time GPS tracking for customers to stay informed about arrival times
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling opportunities thanks to a seamless connections between field service technicians and sales
Boost Employee Satisfaction with Our Technician-Designed Solution
Coresystems joined forces with experienced service technicians to develop the user interface and functionality of our app. Using Google Material Design, we focused on creating the best user experience. We built an application that empowers users on the field and in the back office by keeping them informed of vital processes. The seamless integration of your ERP helps everyone maximize their sector’s potential. And that leads to reduced costs and increased productivity.
Managers and employees all stand to gain thanks to:
- reduced costs and less mistakes due to streamlined operations and guided workflow
- little-to-no learning curve for end-users
- real-time information and updates for field service technicians and back office workers
- data being shareable with the whole team
- real-time performance metrics
Offer Your Customers the Best Service Performance Regardless of Connectivity
Don’t let connectivity get in the way of a job well done. With our field service app, you have access to all the essential data you need regardless of your wireless or mobile connection. This ensures that you can provide the same level of quality service in every corner of the globe. This is not only a relief for service technicians who rely on this data to complete a service visit.
Everything you need to complete your work:
- look up customer, product, invoicing information
- follow checklists to ensure standard procedures
- complete data entry
- capture signatures
- create service reports
- Use offline synchronisation and submit all relevant data to back office ERP and CRM once an Internet connection has been established
Establish A Culture of Safety in Field Service
Both environmental and health and safety oriented practices (EHS - environment - health - safety) need to be in place. Coresystems gives you the tools you need to make life easier and safer for service technicians – also offline!
- Give technicians constant access to EHS relevant documentation like MSDS, lifting plans and company regulations, online as well as offline.
- Improve awareness and identify risks on site by implementing mitigation actions
- Plan inspections and audits, provide training, and keep track of mitigations actions
- Allow technicians to generate feedback related to EHS (tools, quality, documentation, site condition)
- Capture incident data in order to generate EHS KPIs and facilitate case resolution
Get Paid in Real Time Via Chip, Magstripe, or NFC
Mobile payments make getting paid quick and easy. With the Coresystems field service app, service technicians can generate invoices and work orders in real-time, and immediately collect payments. Thanks to a partnership with SumUp, Europe’s leading EMV terminal, Coresystems’ app let you accept chip and magstripe cards as well as contactless NFC payments. Not only does this simplify billing, it is also key technology for the future of payments.
Simplify invoicing and payments with Coresystems thanks to:
- on site collection of payments
- accept chip and magstripe cards as well as contactless NFC payments and EMV chip-based payments
- simple use of cutting edge payment methods thanks to a partnership with SumUp
Integrations and Cloud:
With your ERP and CRM
Keeping everything connected has never been easier thanks to Coresystems Cloud’s open API. Quickly integrate your enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), accounting systems, web services and transfer files, or any third-party systems into the Coresystems Cloud. It doesn’t matter where your data is stored. You can also easily enhance our completely secure and stable environment with new solutions as they come along. The smooth flow of data between business software, apps, subsidiaries, partners, employees, equipment, customers and machines will improve communications and business processes.
Ensuring the Seamless Flow of Information and Communications Just Got Possible with Coresystems’ Open Platform
FSM boosts efficiency with an ERP integration even for complex organizations
Disconnected technological infrastructures have limited value and high costs. ERP, CRM, and services must communicate with each other to keep the functions that depend on them from working in a vacuum. Connect your FSM and ERP/CRM so that the entire team can see and use all necessary data like inventory, customer data, etc. to glean insights and to make real-time decisions that positively impact productivity, performance, and customer service experience.
- AP B1
- SAP ECC
- Salesforce Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV
- abas ERP
Benefit from Our Robust and Flexible Integration Strategy
When designing Coresystems’ open platform, we wanted to create a product that allowed for the simple integration of any system with the Cloud. That is why we based our API on the business standard: REST (Representational State Transfer) architecture.
Our integration strategy:
- is based on the API web-based standard: REST architecture
- allows for simple ERM and CRM integration
Rely on One Connection for Numerous Businesses
Nowadays, we depend on several tools to meet a wide range of needs across various business processes. Integrating all your business solutions with the Coresystems’ Cloud solution provides the transparency you want to juggle all your client, service technician, back office, and product data. Keeping track of all this data will give you the necessary oversight to provide speedy and effective service.
Coresystems helps you bundle all your essential external applications and tools:
- Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It's real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Waze is the world's largest community based traffic and navigation app. Drivers in your area share real-time traffic and road info, saving everyone time and gas money on their daily drives.
- Glympse is a fast and simple way for location sharing in real-time.
- Twilio is a cloud communications platform for text messaging and VOIP.
- Mila is a crowd services agent and Coresystems spin-off. Over Mila.com, users can find, use, and rate technically experienced people in their area, or offer their own technical know-how. Service in UBER-style.
- Zapier is a webapp-automation service. Zapier connects apps and moves info between automatically.
Connect to IoT Platforms and create your ecosystem!
As IoT devices are becoming more and more popular new possibilities and integration opportunities emerges. In the context of the Field Service Management it means having access to various sensor device data in real time. This enable us to constantly analyze device data, detect and react on anomalies in real time and, as a result, ensure lower times to repair and even zero downtimes.
Currently Coresystems leverage the IoT MindSphere platform from Siemens to connect to various devices, monitor them and detect failures. In case of failures a service call in the FSM Coresystems is automatically created and technician assigned. This will shorten the service loop bringing a device much faster back to the service.
Configure and Customize your FSM with Data Management
The Master Data Management app allows you to import and manage your master data through an easy-to-use interface without scripts or programming skills. Additionally, the Master Data Management module allows you to customize and configure the elements displayed on the mobile application user interface.
Connect FSM with ERP or CRM or use the feature-rich software as a stand-alone.
Manage synchronization between Coresystems Cloud and ERP connector and manage errors that may occur for clients operating an ERP (such as SAP Business One) in the background
With Data Loader you can download master data templates for specific data objects and upload when completed, update or overwrite existing data, or download object data resources saved to the cloud.
Security and GDPR:
Maximum in Reliability, Compliance and Security
Coresystems takes its responsibility to safeguard security seriously. As such, we provide transparency about any security issues and make sure that everything is GDPR compliant. Our IaaS and PaaS infrastructure is secure and our security procedures and policies are strict and implemented across all aspects of the software.
Maintain Compliance with International Security Regulations.
Offer Customers the Max in Reliability and Security
As a field service provider, your business relies on access to massive amounts of data: both in the field and in the back office. It is essential to your success that everyone involved in end-to-end operations has access to this data. Thanks to the Coresystems’ Cloud solution with open API and TLS encryption, everyone with the proper authorization can quickly and safely review important customer, company, and product information. Anytime and anywhere. Thanks to continuous systems monitoring and a 24/7 on-call team, incident resolution is always quick.
Coresystems cloud offers you:
- a seamless connection to SAP B1, SAP ECC, Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV, Oracle, abas ERP and ProAlpha.
- an easy API connection to any other ERP and CRM tool
- complete security of all business data and communications thanks to TLS encryption between the API client and API server
- 2-factor authentication: password + defined hardware e.g. specific mobile phone
- security groups and IP tables (firewall) in place on each server
- strict logical separation of customers data on our multi-tenancy architecture
- encapsulated cluster network design with only one single ingress point
- continuous control of secure infrastructure, identity, apps and data
- automated time-out if application is not used to avoid unauthorized access
- Cloud security with AWS, hosted in Europe and USA
- mobile encryption
- federated identity
- backup/disaster recovery plan
Security is not only a technical matter. The weakest link is often undefined procedures and incomplete policies. Coresystems helps you implement the best procedures to ensure security while simultaneously giving you the freedom to build your own procedures and set regulations based on your company policies.
Coresystems Cloud Solution lets you:
- restrict and control access
- define procedures and policies (e.g. BYOD policies, onboarding, outboarding procedures)
- adjust procedures in policies to internal compliance regulations
Protecting Personal Data
Coresystems considers data protection and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance a top priority. Our software helps our customers ensure that their customers’ data is protected in accordance with legal security standards and that all security policies are in place.
- Data is stored encrypted at the customer’s preferred location
- Only privileged accounts can access data, which is stored fully encrypted
- Data is classified into 4 types and protected accordingly: RESTRICTED, CONFIDENTIAL, INTERNAL, PUBLIC
- Data cockpit for DPO (Data Protection Officer): "Right to be forgotten"
- Overview of customer consent with consent management feature