Woongjin Holdings Excel for SBO
Run SBO Easier with Excel
Don't bother to open SAP Business One every time you want to post journal vouchers. You can create journal vouchers from Excel execute them directly and get the document number. Reduce your time, process and human errors...Run SBO directly from Excel!
- Design Your Own Template
- Run SBO Directly from Excel
- Design your various journal voucher templates for your business need.
- Select which users to use certain templates.
- Open Excel and create journal vouchers.
- Select which database you want to post journal vouchers.
- Run SBO through Excel add-in. 6. Check posted journal vouchers in SAP Business One!
Execute journal vouchers from Excel add-in and get its document number right away. If there are errors or wrong inputs, the program will throw you a warnings or error messages right away so that wrong data can't be inserted to SAP Business One.
Design Your Own Template:
Many companies and users open SAP Business One just to post journal vouchers. Also there are many unnecessary fields on journal vouchers which users don't actually use. Design as many templates as you need and customize them to your business flow. You can design several types of templates for different users. Take this one step further: Not only you can set the templates for different users; you can set different types of templates for different SBO databases.
With Excel for SBO, it's flexible to create journal vouchers for end customers. It's convenient to use the program since it is just like MS-Excel. Utilize the program as you use MS-Excel. Use the tool bar to design the templates and fill the journal vouchers with the fields that users actually use. Select the type of the document type which you can set the debit/credit account codes. Then users don't need to put in account code every time since it has been set on the template.
- Design journal vouchers easily with MS-Excel GUI.
- Create various types of journal vouchers for each need.
- Set specific users for a specific journal vouchers template.
- Drag and drop the columns and design the journal vouchers as you like.
- Set account codes for the template so that users can only put in the amount without re-entering the same account codes every time.
- Pull in the account codes with the ones you just need.
- Protect/unprotect the sheets/cells so that users can't put in unnecessary fields.
- Set the starting and end line for the journal voucher line data.
- Get user list from different databases that you use for SAP Business One.
Run SBO Directly from Excel:
Execute journal vouchers from Excel add-in and get its document number right away. First, you need to set the connection configuration. Different users are accessible to different types of journal voucher templates. If your authority is not granted, you can't access to the template through the connection.
If there are errors or wrong inputs, the program will throw you a warnings or error messages right away so that wrong data can't be inserted to SAP Business One. The messages and warnings are same as SAP Business One that you would get from the SAP Business One.
If you put the mouse over to the cell, you will see the memo to help you to fill the cells out. You can easily know what to put in the cell. Also when you see the account code list on the right, you can check the favorites so that you can manage them easily. Instead of browsing all the account codes, just set your favorite ones and use them.
1. Run SBO in Excel add-in
When filling in the journal voucher is done, click "RUN" to put the data to SAP Business One database. Journal voucher has been created successfully. And the document number will be returned to Excel file. The same information has been inserted to SAP Business One journal voucher entry window. You can eliminate human errors when moving data from Excel to SBO.
2. Check data in SBO
- Post journal vouchers without opening SAP Business One.
- Validate journal vouchers before you post them to SAP Business One system.
- Different databases have different types of journal voucher templates.
- Simplified journal voucher formats for your business flow and need.
- View accounts codes that you've set as favorites at a glance.
- Real time transactions and get the journal voucher's document number right away.
- Only accessible to the cells that's granted which will reduce the wrong system inputs.
- Insert as many line data as you want.
- Reduce re-entering the same data.